The mo.lock NFC is a contact free digital ignition lock and substitutes mechanical ignition locks or their electrical switching feature respectively.
The associated digital key/transponder unlocks when the mo-lock NFC is approached (switching distance approx. 40 mm) and the ignition is switched on or off - completely contact free.
The mo.lock NFC is based on the latest NFC technology (Near Field Communication) and therefore, unlike e.g. radio remote controls, extremely tamper-proof.
Each key/transponder has a unique digital code. Only the right digital code unlocks the mo.lock. Key and mo.lock are absolutely free of mechanical wear.
The mo.lock switches an automotive relay with a possible load of up to 40 A - sufficient power for every on-board system.
The hidden mounting of the small mo.lock, covered by non-metallic parts like e.g. a plastic side panel, permits completely removing the mechanic ignition lock. Clean look and various design possibilities are guaranteed - especially for custom bikes!
The two keys have the size of a key-chain and can be used for switching and learning new keys. A maximum of 125 keys can be learned to each mo.lock NFC. Additional keys can be purchased with us.
The mo-lock NFC has a LED on the front which indicates different status by colour. To protect the battery the standby current in switched-off mode is only 3,2 mA, reduces to 1,5 mA after 16hrs und after 8 days to 0,75 mA.
NOTE: We do not recommend using the mo.lock combined with immobilizers! Please contact your dealer/manufacturer for informations about the possible deactivation of the immobilizer.
- NFC technology is tamper-resistant
- Each key has a unique code
- The key first activates the mo.lock without touching it and then, via the relay, the entire on-board system
- Neither key nor mo.lock NFC suffer from mechanical wear
- The key requires no battery
- No overload or scorched pins possible due to indirect switching via the 40 A main relay
- The mo.lock NFC is very compact an can be mounted hidden in many places
- Water tight and vibration resistant because of the moulded-in construction
- Keys can be easily purchased and 'learned' to any mo.lock NFC - your integrated locksmith
- A switching distance of 2 - 4 cm ensures convenient switching while excluding the possibility of accidental engagement
- An integrated RGB-LED shows the status of the mo.lock while switching, connecting and 'teaching' new keys
- mo.lock NFC
- 2 keys
- 1 automotive relay 12V/40A
- Detailed installation and operating instructions